Torrey Hills Technologies 34L/63L orbital benchtop shaking incubators are widely used in industries like biomedicine, biology, microbiology, bacteriology and pharmacy.
- Growth of bacteria
- Growth for preparation of plasmid DNA
- Growth for preparation of competent cells
- Growth for protein expression
- Growth of yeast
- Insect cell cultures
- Plant cell culture
- Biochemical assays
- Sample preparation
- 34L volume with 11.0x8.7in (280x220mm) shaking tray/63L volume with 13.4x14.6in(340x370mm) shaking tray
- Ambient +5-60C heating operation
- Orbital movement with shaking diameter of 0.4~2.0in (1-50mm) stepless and adjustable
- Motor speed up to 600rpm. Suitable for small volume
- Fully insulated cabinet for temperature stability
Click here to view full technical specs for both units.