T65 Three Roll Mill with Stainless Steel Rollers -- Serial #HST014
Our T65 ointment Mill represents maximized power, dispersing efficiency, and throughput. It has been sold to pharmacies all over the US and proved to be an effective alternative to competitor 50 models. They are widely used in the following compounding specialties:
- 1) Anti-Aging, Skin Care, Cosmeceutical Compounding
- 2) Hormone Replacement Therapy Compounding
- 3) Pain Management Compounding
- 4) Pediatric Compounding
This machine is in perfect refurbished condition with a 3-month seller warranty (terms and conditions apply). Lifetime support is available upon request.Premium Features:
- Roller material: precision ground 420J2 stainless steel to prevent rust or erosion - the hardness is rated at HR50-60 for reliable long-life usage.
- Rolls are cored for either cooling for heating. Manifold, valve, and collection tank are standard.
- Higher throughput than most competitors' models
- Variable speed control allows adjustable/slower speed runs
- Emergency pull cord on top of the machine as an extra safety feature
- Roller spacing and adjustment are set manually with quick engagement mechanism by the use of four small hand wheels.
- Gap spacing remains consistent throughout the operation
- Stainless steel receiving apron
- Easily adjustable Teflon end plates
- The unit includes a freestanding base allowing easy mobility
- Easily accessible stop and start button
- Serial Number HST014
- Roller Diameter: 2.5" (65mm)
- Roller Effective Surface Length: 5" (127mm).
- Roller Material: Stainless Steel
- Throughput:0.75-3.75 G/Hr or 6-30 LBS / Hr.
- Roller Rotating Speed (RPM): Slow Roller 0-108; Middle Roller 0-216; Fast Roller 0-432.
- Motor Power (kW/HP): 0.55/0.75 .
- Overall Dimensions: 25"x11"x15".
Local pick up in San Diego, CA is welcome. If you need freight shipping, please contact us for the shipping cost.