T65 Three Roll Mill with Ceramic Rollers -- Serial #HST037
Our ceramic rollers are made from cold iso-static pressed and fired 99.5% alumina, and ground to 5Ám concentricity and 0.5Ám surface finish.
Three roll mills with ceramic rollers are recommended when metallic contamination is a concern for the milling process. Our ceramic rollers have been widely used in such applications as thick film paste, Dye Sensitized Solar Cell research, fuel cell research, etc.
This machine is in very good used condition with a 3-month seller warranty (terms and conditions apply). Lifetime support is available upon request.Premium Features:
- Higher throughput than most competitors' models
- Variable speed control allows adjustable/slower speed runs
- Emergency pull cord on top of the machine as an extra safety feature
- Roller spacing and adjustment are set manually with quick engagement mechanism by the use of four small hand wheels.
- Gap spacing remains consistent throughout operation
- Easily adjustable Teflon end plates
- Unit includes a free standing base allowing easy mobility
- Easily accessible stop and start button
- Serial Number HST037
- Roller Diameter: 2.5" (65mm)
- Roller Effective Surface Length: 5" (127mm).
- Roller Material: Ceramic
- Throughput:0.75-3.75 G/Hr or 6-30 LBS / Hr.
- Roller Rotating Speed (RPM): Slow Roller 0-108; Middle Roller 0-216; Fast Roller 0-432.
- Motor Power (kW/HP): 0.55/0.75 .
- Overall Dimensions: 25"x11"x15".
Local pick up in San Diego, CA is welcome. If you need freight shipping, please contact us for the shipping cost.