THT Paste Mixer / Centrifugal Deaeration Mixer
The planetary centrifugal deaeration mixer is a highly-efficient and fully-automated equipment that specializes in mixing viscous material while degassing at the same time. It employs a no-touch, no-blade mechanism to mix materials using simultaneous rotation and revolution. The final product is a uniformly dispersed mixture with even submicron bubbles removed. This machine can handle a variety of materials such as polymer, cosmetics, pharmaceutical ointment, ink, solder paste, adhesives, sealant, conductive paste, metal slurries, nano materials, and electrode materials.
Compared to other mixing methods, planetary centrifugal mixing achieves:
- Mixing and deaeration in a short amount of time
- Highly reproducible results
- Prevents material breakdown and potential waste
- Easy cleanup without the need to clean accessories such as mixing blades
- Has the ability to mix materials with different viscosities and densities
- Disperses nano particles to eliminate aggregations
May have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended.
|Mixing Method||Rotation / Revolution no blade mixing|
|Control System||Double closed loop PID control; Touch Screen Interface|
|Time Setting||0-300 seconds|
|Revolution Speed||640-1800 RPM|
|Rotation Speed||70% revolution speed|
|Max Processing Volume||250ml/300g (gross)|
|Power Supply||AC 120v +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Unit Dimensions||22"x17"23" / 558mmx433x564mm|
CURRENTLY ON SALE FOR US $9,490.00
Local pick up in San Diego, CA is welcome. If you need freight shipping, please contact us for the shipping cost.